Sunday, March 1, 2009

“Dream Big and Who Knows” - Daryle Lambert


Painting by Picasso


My goal is to sell a $500,000 painting and I wake up each day thinking this might be the day. You know it doesn't cost me anything and yet I feel successful each day even if it isn't the day I sell that painting. Having a dream is what gets you halfway to success. If you don't have a dream, I can assure you that your success will never arrive.

I am sure that Yves Saint Laurent must have had a dream because they are selling his estate in Paris and it is setting several world records. Click to read all about this sale. The three day sale totaled 483.8 million dollars. Do you hear me? His treasures, including paintings, are setting world records, but I thought the financial structure of the world was crumbling? Don't believe all you hear on the radio and television because they just have to talk about something to fill their time on the air. I don't think many of the announcers have the knowledge to be making judgment on world matters and their opinion may not be as good as yours.

The day I went out looking for treasure and found a Frederick Morgan painting I didn't think would be the day I made $100.000 but it was. Your day might be just around the corner. Yves Saint Laurent was probably right where you are once upon a time but he had a dream. Can the same be said of you? The 31 Club has given you a perfect game plan but it is up to you to follow it. One of the problems people have with becoming successful is that they can't believe it can be that easy so they start changing things. Wrong! It is that easy. You just have to educate yourself, which is free, be patient and stay committed.

“There is a time to be born and a time to die”. That is what God said but there is also a time to prepare for your life and a time for action. This may be your time to prepare and your time for action may be just around the corner. Yes, the markets are tough today, but tell that to the family of Yves Saint Laurent.

The 31 Club constructed the “Race to the Million” and someone is going to get there first. Will it be you? I can promise this. If someone doesn't beat the 31 Club to the finish line, you can be assured they will get there if they have a dream. Please don't come up lame on me now. We are just getting started together. Let others quit as they leave the victory to us.

If you haven't joined us yet, now is the time because our competition is dropping by the wayside. Tell your friends what we are doing together and you will have a friend for life because you can build your dreams together.


My 220 page book about how to make money buying and selling antiques & collectibles is FREE with your membership. Join Us Today!

Check out the new Paintings and new items in our Gallery and Marketplace here.

No comments:

Post a Comment