Sunday, July 12, 2009

“New Merchandise” – Daryle Lambert’s Antique and Collectible Blog – Be Prepared.


I did accomplish some things on this trip and one of those was the discovery of several fantastic glass artists. While in the mountains I met artist that produce some of the most beautiful Art Glass that I have seen in many years. The information that I requested from them should be on my computer when I arrive home today.

Hopefully we as members of the Daryle Lambert Antique and Collectible Club can promote these artist and by doing so enhance our profits together. I believe that with the right exposure the status that was obtained by Charles Lotton and other can be achieved by these artist that I met. How would you like to have the corner on the works of several artists that have the collecting community waiting for the opportunity to purchase their wonderful pieces?

Some way I managed to catch the flu so last night I sat in a chair all night and this morning I am in a daze so I am going to sign off early. God Bless and I will be talking to you from Chicago tomorrow.


Join us at http://store01.prostores.com/servlet/21incantiqueandcollectibles/Detail?no=1




No comments:

Post a Comment