Friday, July 10, 2009

“Life’s Little Challenges “– Daryle Lambert’s Antique and Collectible Blog – Night at the Hospital


We Will be Home Soon - Katie

I am getting to you late today but I think you may give me a pass. At about 9:00 last night the young man that has shared our vacation with us injured his eye and we were at the hospital until around 3:30 in the morning. Vicikie being the loving wife that she is still managed to wake me at 6:30 to join my friend Donny to continue our time in the Word that has become a tradition while we are in the Smokies.

It is great to report that Colin and his new bride left for home this morning and the result of his accident seem to be minor. I have been blessed by having this new couple who are just beginning their life together to take this time with my family. Also we have enjoyed having Flo, Vickie’s stepmother, with us this week. This annual trip always included Vickie’s dad who is now with the Lord but there is no way we haven’t felt his presence this week.

Antiques and Collectibles have sort of taken a back seat to family this week but as I have told you “take care of the important things in life because you will always have time for the business that you have started.”

This trip has provide me time to refresh my passion and I believe that upon returning home you will find that I will have gained a new energy for the goals we have set together and the finish line will look closer than when I left. God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment