Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Daryle Lambert: Happy New Year and be Safe




Thanks to Flicker


Vickie, Joshua and I will be with church friends this evening and we will be praying for our country and the members of the 31 Club. This next year is going to be filled with more excitement than I can imagine and I feel sure you will be a large part of that. This has been one of the greatest year's of my life and I give the Lord all the credit for his grace.

I received some wonderful news today and I think that this idea will sweep the country. A young man in Houston, Texas by the name of Gary Daw emailed me today and asked what I thought about him starting a Houston-31Club. It didn't take me but a minute to give him a big thumbs up and start thinking about all the ways the 31 Club could assist in his efforts. I feel certain that a trip to Houston is in my future. There is no doubt in my mind that the future of the 31 Club is in the hands of its members and I will always encourage you to think outside the box as far as the development of our venture together is concerned. I will be passing on information about Gary's idea to you in future blogs but you may want to be thinking about how this might fit in to your future plans. I already have several ideas that could make the local clubs beneficial to all its members.

This blog is truly from my heart - I wish each and every one of our members and readers the happiest and best in 2009. God be with you and yours.


Learn to Grow Your Bank Account Trading in Antiques & Collectibles. Register for the 31 Club. Daryle's 220 Page Book, 31 Steps to Your Millions in Antiques & Collectibles is FREE with your Membership.
Plus You Get FREE MENTORING with Daryle.
Join Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment