Friday, December 19, 2008

Daryle Lambert: May This Christmas Be Your Best



Thanks to Flicker

My family and I will be away until the 27th but there will be someone to take my messages and babysit PJ, our rabbit. This has been a year of wonderful experiences for me and my family and you, the readers and members of the 31 Club, have had a lot to do with that. I feel you have educated me more than I have you so thanks a bunch. My feelings are that the rest of the world hasn't seen anything yet because we are just starting our journey together and when we cross the finish line is when we can really celebrate.

I will not be able to ship books while I am gone but they will go out the day after my return. Thanks to all of you that have expressed what that little book “31 Steps to Your Millions” has meant to you. I have to agree though with the husband of one member who told his wife to put the book down and go to sleep because she couldn't read it all in one night.

It is hard to believe that this all started with a little boy reading “Treasure Island” many years ago and has grown to where people around the world are beginning to dream again. God blesses the person of integrity and I feel that you have surrounded me with people that reach that high standard. I am so pleased that you have chosen to enter a community with me where honesty reigns supreme. Let’s pledge to one another that next year will even be better than this one has been.

Please eat plenty of fruit cake for me over the holidays and throw in a few oranges and nuts while you’re at it but most of all enjoy your families which are the greatest gift God has given us besides his son. I would like to ask for your prayers for traveling safety for me and my family while we're away. The blog will be posted every day and if there is a special subject that you would like covered please email me and I will do my best to get the information on our site.

One thing that I believe is that most people as they age begin to believe that Christmas is just for children but I can assure you that simply isn't true. For me, I am enjoying this Christmas more than any that comes to mind over many years. I feel that when times are a little tougher than normal, people take the time to show love to others. This could explain why I am seeing more sparkle in the eyes of the children this Christmas. In fact I am seeing more adults holding hands as they walk together and even sitting a little closer together in the restaurants.



HO! HO! HO! Merry Christmas from Santa.



Learn to Grow Your Bank Account Trading in Antiques & Collectibles. Register for the 31 Club. Daryle's 220 Page Book, 31 Steps to Your Millions in Antiques & Collectibles is FREE with your Membership.
Plus You Get FREE MENTORING with Daryle.
Join Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment