Tuesday, September 29, 2009

“Success With Books” - Daryle Lambert's Antique and Collectible Blog – Way to go Vickie.


Is There a Treasure Here? - Thanks to Flicker.com


I can always depend on Vickie to attempt the things I suggest in my blog so I am going to share her latest adventure with you. It doesn't take a million dollars to be successful in this business of antiques and collectibles, just the dedication to be consistent. Vickie is my most consistent member and her results put her at the top of my class.

Here is what she just sent me today.

Hi Mr. Lambert,

Oh my goodness I am sure I'm not your only reader! Lots of folks on iantique read everyday just like me! I just can't post any comments on word press because it doesn't work for me. I wonder if others can't either? I have been doing pretty well. I went a little crazy and bought 11 boxes full of books for $5 per box - LOL! I only ended up with one that is worth $500. And I kept four boxes to put on Abebooks and a few for ebay. No wonderful finds to speak of, but I think the total will serve me well.

Vickie

[ I wonder what Vickie considers a wonderful find, don't you? ]


A $50 investment returning $500 I would think would qualify as a success for the members of the “Daryle Lambert Antique and Collectible Club. That represents 3 ½ steps in our plan for success. She also still has 11 boxes of books to put on AbeBooks and eBay and who knows what her final total will be. That is the beautiful thing about doing business our way. Now Vickie can just sit back and watch as her bank account grows, knowing she has already exceeded her goal but not knowing how much she exceeded it by .

So often we fail to do anything because of the doubt about what we will make, but if you use quantity in your buying, often the results will astonish you. I still can see those hundreds of green boxes that contained “Disney Figures” but after all the sales were completed, I had made tens of thousands of dollars and they just didn't look like little figures then. Another story was the 500 Doulton pieces I purchased at one time and the thousands of dollars that I put in my pocket. No one piece from either the Disney's or Doulton's would have thrilled me but the total package still brings a huge smile to my face as I tell you about them. If you buy 25 to 50 old books for $5, I can assure you that the ending to that story will be favorable. Yes I am sure that over the years there will be many treasures that come your way but often they might be hidden among things of lesser value so take the chance, what do you have to lose.

I hope that in the future we will be able to receive comments on the blog but that doesn't seem to be happening at the present time. I would appreciate if you would send all comment to www.31corp.com until I can solve this problem.

My 220 page book about how to make money buying and selling antiques & collectibles is FREE with your membership in the 31 Club. Join Us Today!
Check out the new Paintings and new items in our Gallery and Marketplace here.


No comments:

Post a Comment