Monday, October 19, 2009

Harding Black – Daryle Lambert's Antique and Collectible Blog – Now I get homework.


Harding Black - Thanks to www.lifeofrilecollectiques.net



I have been asked to blog on the potter, Harding Black, by Cecil, one of the members of the "Daryle Lambert Antique and Collectible Club". This is the result of blogs I have written asking if anyone would like information on a particular person or item. I would be more than glad to share that information with our members.

Cecil informed me that he had found a piece by Mr. Black but knew little about him so he listed it on eBay. To his surprise, this small piece sold for several hundred dollars and now he wants to know more about the potter. I checked Askart and there wasn't anything but I did find a site that was quite interesting and I believe you will too. I hope that you will copy this site for future reference. This site is extensive so I thought rather than write a lot this morning I would just let you enjoy the information on this site. Please check it out thoroughly.


Harding Black Site.


Thanks Cecil and I hope this gives you the information you are looking for and that the other readers will enjoy it to.


I hope that in the future we will be able to receive comments on the blog but that doesn't seem to be happening at the present time. I would appreciate if you would send all comment to www.31corp.com until I can solve this problem.



My 220 page book about how to make money buying and selling antiques & collectibles is FREE with your membership in the 31 Club. Join Us Today!




















No comments:

Post a Comment