Tuesday, August 4, 2009

“ The Good and The Bad” - Daryle Lambert's Antique and Collectible Blog - Update.


Never Give Up.

I always like to get the bad off my chest first so I will do it that way again. As you are well aware we have a few problems with the website that unfortunately, I can't fix myself. First, we have a problem if someone is using Fire Fox as their browser. That should be fixed soon. Second, the archives are duplicating themselves as we import them from Word Press and Google. That is also on the "fix" list. Third, we have some minor adjustments that need to be straightened out on the “Million Dollar Inventory” list. Now, that wasn't so bad was it? After six months or more of searching, I believe that at long last I have the solution to our problems and also the means to go forward from now on. If you know of other problems with the Club's website, I would appreciate it if you notified me and we will toss them into the barrel with the others.

Boy, am I glad to get that off my chest and now for the not good news but the Great News. I will be acquainting you with a wonderful couple within the next two weeks by the names of Robert C. and Karla D. Zehnder. They are the owners of Hodgson Consulting and Solutions. A bonus for me is that they are local here in the Chicago area. I knew them through church before I learned that they were in the consulting business. I will not tell you too much about them in this blog but I promise you will be hearing a lot about them in the future. Also, there is a wonderful lady by the name of Ondre Huston who will be the CFO of the company, which means keeping me under control. Please pray for her. Ondre will also be responsible for content on the site and she is the one who has been editing most of my blogs for some time. Between these three people, who I will be telling you much more about, the Club should soon be able to become all that I envisioned two years ago.

There is still more great news that you, as members of Daryle Lambert's Antique and Collectible Club, have made possible. Not long ago I received an email from a wonderful young lady by the name of Tammy Fennell asking if I would be willing to give a interview for her program "Collectibles Corner TV". My answer, as it always is, was "Yes, I would be honored to and especially when it is going to help others". To see this site just go to www.collectiblescornertv.com. You will find her last program there where we are featured. I believe that her site is a great place for our members to join because, like us, she is in the business of helping others. Her email is tammy@vintagerarestuff.com if you would like to drop her a note. If you go to her site to listen to my interview, don't get in a hurry like I did but be patient because Tammy is a great interviewer.

I am still recovering from the trip and the wave runner so I had better sign off and get some sleep because things are going to become very interesting and you will be a great part of that. God Bless and Good Night.



My 220 page book about how to make money buying and selling antiques & collectibles is FREE with your membership in the 31 Club. Join Us Today!
Check out the new Paintings and new items in our Gallery and Marketplace here.

No comments:

Post a Comment