Thursday, November 22, 2007

Daryle Lambert - Thanksgiving Greeting to All Our Readers



May you have a warm and restful Thanksgiving. We at the 31 Club wish you a wonderful time of giving thanks with your friends and family.

Cindy, Chris, Clarke and I are so blessed to have you in our lives. We pledge to do everything in our power to see that the coming months are successful for you. God has blessed each one of us in many ways and meeting all the members of our club through the Internet has been one of the greatest blessings for us. We look forward to the day when we can meet each and every one of you face-to-face.

These last five months have seemed to whiz by, but look at all we've accomplished working together. The website that Chris has put together is second to none, getting more and more recognition each passing week. Chris just put up the video of Joshua, if you haven’t seen it yet. I am so thankful that his wife and children have been so understanding during our start up period.

Cindy has been my constant source of strength. When I wondered if I had another blog in me she would say "Just be yourself." How thankful I am to have such a talented person to cover up all my mistakes. Wow, can she write or what? I was joking with her the other day that I was afraid others would see her talent and heir her away from us.

You haven’t heard much from Clarke but he was sure there when we needed him and he is waiting to be called upon again.

May your lives be richly blessed this Thanksgiving Day and remember -- In this business, you don't need luck when you have knowledge.
Be sure to visit our web site for more information about how you can join the 31 Club Wealth Building and start your own race to your millions! Read more about it here!"The Guy in the Red Tie" --- Daryle Lambert

If you wish to leave comments use the ANONYMOUS button and then you don't have to sign in to leave your message.

No comments:

Post a Comment