Saturday, November 17, 2007

DARYLE LAMBERT and the 31 CLUB ARE HERE FOR YOU. Just Ask.



Things can happen in the strangest ways. My friend, Warner, got a call from a gentleman named Ray, looking to sell two Lotton vases, and while they were visiting, Warner told him about the antiques & collectibles wealth building club I had formed, the 31 Club. Then, Ray told his neighbor, Nancy, about his conversation with Warner, and later I received a phone call from Nancy, asking if I would help her with some of the things she had to sell. Of course I will.

When I arrived at her home, another neighbor, Jan, came by with some paintings and prints that she wanted me to look at, and of course, I was more than willing to. The great news is that all three of these people joined our 31 Club.

So, the 31 Club has picked up three new members, and I believe that these friends and neighbors, working together, will all be greatly rewarded by joining with us. Ray might have a house sale for us to do, and Nancy has sereral wonderful paintings I hope to find a new home for at a fair price.

Our third new member, Jan, has a small painting she thought was by Robert Kipniss. She even had a certificate for it. Upon examining the piece for several minutes, I still couldn't find where it was signed. ask her if it were She said could never find one either.

Remember, never give up if you think that the outcome is still in doubt. I rubbed the corners of the painting lightly. and lo and behold, the faintest of signatures was there. That discovery perhaps took the value of this piece from $200.00 to possibly $3-5000.00. Not bad. And on top of that, she also had several Kipness prints. Friends helping friends. That is what the 31 Club is all about.

Not long after this visit I got a call from a Church friend named Jennifer, asking if I would call her sister in Pennsylvania . Of course the answer was yes. When I got her on the phone, she ask if the Altman print she paid $3 for had any value.

I am telling you a secret, because I havn't been able to get a hold of her yet. That print is worth about $585.00. That is more than a double no matter how you slice it.

I have added two new names to your memory list now. Harold Altman and Robert Kipniss. So be on the look out for pieces by both of these artist. Their prints, as well as paintings, can still be bought at bargain prices, and they can substantially increase your bank account. In fact, the 31 Marketplace and Gallery has some Robert Altman Prints that can be purchased at a fair price. Click here to view them.

I am so excited with the progress the 31 Club is making and every day, I see great strides being made in my dream of being able to serve others at God's direction.

For all you dog lovers, here's a little slice of my life recently. Joshua and I got a new dog named Bella, and boy, is she cute. Of course, Vickie threatened to throw both of us out of the house, because she had stated we would never have a dog. I slept on the bathroom floor to keep Bella from howling all night. There had been a few other problems that go along with having a puppy, if you know what I mean. But we do have a new member of the family, and she has already found her way to our bed. There's nothing better to see than a nine-year-old boy with his first dog.

Be sure to visit our web site for more information about how you can join the 31 Club Wealth Building and start your own race to your millions! Read more about it here!"The Guy in the Red Tie" --- Daryle Lambert

If you wish to leave comments use the ANONYMOUS button and then you don't have to sign in to leave your message.

No comments:

Post a Comment