Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Proud Papa – Daryle Lambert's Antiques and Collectibles Blog – Thanks for your patience

This notice is for those of you who link to our blog through blogspot. On August 1, the new blogs will no longer appear on blogspot but only on the www.darylelambert.com site. We are giving over a month’s notice so that all of our readers will continue to receive the blog by linking to the home page. Blogspot will keep the old blogs, but after the first, they will not receive the new ones.
Proud Papa 

 

I just have to take a minute and tell all my readers how God has blessed me beyond anything that I deserve. This blog may not help you to find treasures, but it may tell you about ones you already have. Josh, my eleven year old son, accompanied me to the Chicago Antique Market. I asked him if he would like to take some pictures to post on our site www.darylelambert.com. His answer was “Sure Dad, anything for you”. For two days I was busy with the appraisals and really didn't get to spend much time with Josh, but I always asked if he was having a good time. His pat answer was “It's great.”

So after we got home, Josh said that he would work a little on a video. I figured it would be something like I would make and that would be a very poorly put together home movie. I will let you be the judge of his efforts. Believe it or not I couldn't ruin his project, even with my voice.

Please follow these simple directions and prepare for a surprise. Go to www.youtube.com. Turn it to full page by clicking the square at the bottom and then put it on 460 for enhancement. There are some things that simply can't be described and you will know what I mean when the video is over. I just give God all the credit for my blessing of a child that I can be so proud of.

I have been listing like a beaver but now I have to start on the toy collection. This is where I may have second thoughts because there must be 500 items in this collection and every one of them relates to ice cream. If you have read my book 31 Steps to Your Millions in Antiques and Collectibles you will remember that I became partners with Warner because I got tired of listing The Walt Disney figurines.

To be all that you can be in the antique business, you have to involve your family. I hope that as you follow the plans we have for you at the Daryle Lambert's Antiques and Collectibles Club, you will reap the true benefits of sharing this business with your family. Profit is great but without someone to share it with, it will become worthless. Josh has made all the late nights writing and the many hours working on your site well worth the time spent.

Tomorrow it is off to the races posting toys. But I will be waiting for your opinion of our latest video.


My 220 page book about how to make money buying and selling antiques and collectibles is FREE with your membership in the Daryle Lambert's Antique and Collectible Club. Join Us Today


No comments:

Post a Comment