Monday, June 7, 2010

It's Only Getting Better – Daryle Lambert's Antiques and Collectibles Blog – We're Moving





Don't get too excited if you visit our blog every morning on our home page because nothing will be changing for you. This notice is for those of you who link to our blog through blogspot. On August 1, the new blogs will no longer appear on blogspot but only on the www.darylelambert.com site. We are giving over a month’s notice so that all of our readers will continue to receive the blog by linking to the home page. Blogspot will keep the old blogs, but after the first, they will not receive the new ones. This will get our site more attention by the search engines which will increase our hits on your listings. The blog will be posted in both places until the first.

Now for more great news. We are getting ads for the classified and it looks as if they are just beginning. I believe the search engines will begin to pick up our listings and that will be great for all of you who list your treasures with us. Do the Want Ads work? I just talked to one of our members who has already received an inquiry about purchasing pottery. Isn't that great? Be sure to get your wanted listings posted as soon as possible because the public will be watching and we want to send them your way when they have the things you want to buy.

You have been hearing me talk about John and how the Daryle Lambert's Antiques and Collectibles Club has been following his success by using the program laid out in our book 31 Steps to Your Millions in Antiques and Collectibles. I am proud to report that after just a couple of months, he is nearing the completion of his 6th step. He will be out of town for a few weeks with work and we should keep him and his family in our prayers while he is away. I would love to hear where others of you are in your race to the millions.

I didn't realize how much fun I had in the past when I would pull out items to be listed, but I have the fever again and don't be surprised if I am able to list 500 items over the next month or so. I am discovering items that I had forgotten I even owned. The clock collection that I purchased is sold and it will be delivered on Friday. That will make me one happy camper. I am still waiting for stories of your successes so that I can share them. Letting others know that the program does work is a great way to encourage all the members of the Club.

The one thing that is beginning to change is that I am receiving fewer requests for answers to questions and I hope it is because the readers have gained so much knowledge that their questions have been answered. If that isn't the situation, my email and phone are still open if you need help.

In the beginning, if you remember, I asked God to ensure that if what I was doing wasn't helping others it didn't last long, but if by working together others were helped, to bless that effort. I think that we are receiving the answer with all the great things that are happening for the Club and its members.

Remember. Change your bookmark for this blog to http://www.darylelambert.com/



My 220 page book about how to make money buying and selling antiques and collectibles is FREE with your membership in the Daryle Lambert's Antique and Collectible Club. Join Us Today

No comments:

Post a Comment