Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Just a Little Red Sugar Shaker – Daryle Lambert's Antiques and Collectibles Blog - Who would have thought?


Why not you ? - Thanks to Galsswareunlimited.com


I continue to encourage the reader of my blogs and tell them if they stay the course, their time will come. I can tell each of you personally that I am not aware of a single person who did their research and spent an appropriate amount of time searching for treasure and their efforts weren't rewarded. While others are struggling, friends of mine that have been in the antique business for years ask me, "What recession?" Yes, the prices have been reduced on what they sell maybe, but all they do is adjust their buying price.

You have heard me talk of Gene Evans and his special abilities to find artwork in the toughest of times. Whenever we talk he always says, "I just picked up this small painting for a reasonable amount and it sold for over $1000." I never hear him say, "You know I'm just not finding anything." You see Gene does the same thing whether it is a good market or bad. He spends his time studying and looking for treasures and his results are a testimony to his results. You can find Gene in our members only area under experts and I know he would be more than glad to share his success story with any member of the “Daryle Lambert's Antiques and Collectibles Club.”

In the near future, it is my desire to hook up members with each other so that each member will feel like they are on a team. This way all of us will know that together we will cross that finish line and all the hard work will have been well worth the effort.

The great thing about this business is that about the time you wonder why you are spending your time at it, something like this happens. Warner, my friend, called today and asked if I had seen the results of the Early's Auction and I had to admit I hadn't. “Well”, he said, “There must be someone who is very happy today because they listed a sugar shaker for sale. The estimate was $600 - $900 and it sold for over $15,000.” Can you imagine sitting in the audience expecting your sugar shaker to bring perhaps $1000 and see it hammered at $15,000, knowing that you paid far less than that for it? This story did come to me third handed but still the person that shared it with Warner is somone I would trust with my wallet if it had $10,000 in it. Someone's time had arrived just like it will for you if that is your desire.

Our new site is going to provide you with the tools of success but the effort will have to come from you and if there is silence on my phone and no emails in my box, I still hope that we can be friends but there is very little that I can do but wish you the best.

Stay Tuned.

I hope that in the future we will be able to receive comments on the blog but that doesn't seem to be happening at the present time. I would appreciate if you would send all comment to www.31corp.com until I can solve this problem.



My 220 page book about how to make money buying and selling antiques & collectibles is FREE with your membership in the 31 Club. Join Us Today



No comments:

Post a Comment