Monday, November 16, 2009

Blanchard – Fahnestock – Curran – Daryle Lambert's Antique and Collectible Blog – What has changed.


THESE LITTLE BUNNIES HAVE A NEW HOME - FAHNESTOCK



Do you recognize these artists' names? If not, then you haven't noticed the art that members of our club have been listing on eBay. Cecil and I have listed paintings by these artists many times on eBay without receiving a single bid but as I have been saying, things are changing. Over the last few months I have seen a huge increase in items sold at auctions and on the internet. What do you think the contributing factors are for this movement?

In my opinion, the first factor is that people realize that their money is being deflated and that true treasures are increasing in value. Second, the prices for items have decreased until there are real bargains to be had if you search for them. Third, due to the recession, there is a tremendous buildup of buying demand that is being filled today.

The paintings that I mentioned in the title have now been sold at double or triple what they have been offered for over the last year. This should be very encouraging to you and all those items that you have attempted to sell with no success should now be dug out of your inventories and put back on the auction block. I believe that a lot of the results you get will surprise you in a good way. This should also signal that it might be time to buy and that the bottom of this market might have been achieved.


I know that many of you who joined our club as this recession started have found it difficult to execute the “31 Step” plan but stay tuned because your opportunity is coming. In the future, my hope is that all members will become active members in the formulation of our game plan and that we will be sharing more success stories with each other. There isn't anything that encourages me more than hearing that a member has made made a wonderful buy and then reaped the rewards from its sale.

The three paintings in the title that six months ago would have been losers just produced over five thousand dollars in profit. Don't tell me things aren't changing. I don't want to hear that. My question is how much of this resurgence in buying is yours?

I hope that in the future we will be able to receive comments on the blog but that doesn't seem to be happening at the present time. I would appreciate if you would send all comment to www.31corp.com until I can solve this problem.



My 220 page book about how to make money buying and selling antiques & collectibles is FREE with your membership in the 31 Club. Join Us Today




1 comment:

  1. Good fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.

    ReplyDelete