Wednesday, November 11, 2009

God's Day – Daryle Lambert's Antique and Collectibles Blog – Please pray for me.


God is Good.


I was going to blog about the new toys that are making the Toy Hall of Fame this month. The first was going to be the Game Boy but that will have to wait until later. God's timing often changes things for us and this day is one of those times for me.

My mother in Kentucky had a massive stroke yesterday and I will be traveling there to be at her side. My daughter's husband, who is a doctor, said that it was best if the family came together so I will be driving most of the night. Please keep me in your prayers. If the Lord takes her home she will have earned her rest putting up with me for 68 years. Mom just celebrated her 91st birthday and was able to tend to herself right up to this day.

I will still have my cell phone and if you need my attention please call 847-867-7162. There may be times that I have the phone off but leave me a message and I will return your call when I can.


God Bless and Thanks for your prayers in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment