Thursday, December 3, 2009

The Christmas Gift That Keeps On Giving– Daryle Lambert's Antique and Collectibles Blog – Best way to help a friend.


We All Need A Hand Sometime - Thanks to Blog.Empas.com



There is something to be said for determination and when there seemed to be no end in sight for the difficulties of fulfilling my vision for the “Daryle Lambert's Antique and Collectibles Club”, I continued to hear the small voice inside that said “Don't you quit”. When individual after individual left us in a lurch, the well being of our members stood paramount in my decision to continue the pursuit for success.

We now have completed 845 blogs without a single day where there wasn't an entry, and from the emails I receive, there is no doubt that they have benefited many people. Your Club is known around the world and, even today, I received an email from Australia where a company wants to represent us and also link to our site. I can assure you that now I see the light at the end of the tunnel and soon you will too.

There has never been a brighter future for our Club and members than now and during this Christmas season, I don't believe there could be a better gift that one could give than a membership into our Club. I want you to stand with me as we prepare for the upcoming year by sharing with others the opportunity of changing their lives and having fun while they do it by becoming one of our members.

There are several ways that you can do this. First, is by buying a membership and giving it to someone as a present. Second, if you would like to make a donation, we receive many requests from people that want to join the Club but say that they will have to wait until they have the money. This often makes me sad because we are talking about what it cost to take a friend out to Burger King for a cheeseburger and fries. With your donation, we can sponsor them in your name and this way you will be giving back for the blessings you have received this year. A check for $100 would sponsor five people and, with our assistance, the well being of five families may be changed before the end of this year.

Something must be happening because last week our readership more than doubled. This is the largest one week increase that we have seen since the beginning of the Club. There is no doubt that 2010 will be the breakout year for us and all members will be rewarded for their patience. I have dedicated my life to helping others because of the blessings that I had been given. God gave me the idea of how to use the gifts that he had bestowed on me and I have never looked back. Even during the hard times, I knew that we were on the right track and all the hard work would pay off for people who truly wanted to help themselves.

Old Scrooge is going to have to take a back seat to the “Daryle Lambert's Antique and Collectibles Club” members and he will have to endure the laughter and smiles that our members will share with one another as they see their dreams come true. Join with me in this celebration.


I hope that in the future we will be able to receive comments on the blog but that doesn't seem to be happening at the present time. I would appreciate if you would send all comment to www.31corp.com until I can solve this problem.



My 220 page book about how to make money buying and selling antiques & collectibles is FREE with your membership in the 31 Club. Join Us Today

No comments:

Post a Comment