Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Let Your Eye be the Judge - Trust Yourself


I have had many people question how I was able to look at so many things quickly and pick out the items of interest.

The secret is to only look at the things that jump out at you as you are passing them. If there are many items placed together, they will appear to the eye as if they are all the same or common. But your eye will pick up something that stands out, and this will happen unconsciously. This is where your studying will come in to play.

You see, your mind stores pictures of the rare items for you, and as you see them, the mind will automatically create a match. By this process, you don't have to feel and touch each item you pass. Don't get me wrong, if it is worth looking at, you want to be sure to stop and look at it even if the price is to high. The reason to do this is the mind will store that information, and if it sees another one like it you will be alerted.

Using this process, your time will be used more effectively, and we have learned time is money. While others may spend all day at an Antique Show or Flea Market, you will find that it will only takes you one or two hours for any show or market. This also applies to house sales and garage sales. If your plans include going to house sales on Saturday morning, wouldn't it be better to attend ten sales while others are just finishing one.

You may ask, "if I go too fast, won't I miss something?" Remember, we are training our mind to be our best friend. Let it do its work. I have found that the more I trust my mind and my eyes, the better they serve me.

If you have read my book, you will remember how Cecil was able to pick that one Derby Glass out of a group of twenty five or so glasses. That $12.50 that he spent was well worth it. Two weeeks latter he sold the glass for $12,500.00 Thank you, eyes.

It only gets better and better doesn't it? Where else can you have so much fun, meet so many great people and make a lot of money at the same time. The book Treasure Island changed my life and I hope your life is about to change also.

Be sure to visit our web site for more information about how you can join the 31 Club and start your own race to your millions!

"The Guy in the Red Tie" --- Daryle Lambert

No comments:

Post a Comment