Thursday, April 1, 2010

Collecting Clubs for Profit – Daryle Lambert's Antiques and Collectibles Blog – Fun and Profit




How many of you play golf during the summer? I bet there are a lot that said yes and here is where I'm going with this. Playing golf you will have fun with your friends but few if any of you will make any money. So if golf isn't your poison, what about bridge? I have friends who spend untold hours at the bridge table but once again, they have tons of fun but few make money playing bridge. What if I could show you a way to have fun with your friends and make money? Would that get your attention?

There is a way to do that very thing and most of my readers have done something similar to what I am going to suggest at one time in their life. Yes, most have joined an investment club. In fact I have very good friends who were able to purchase a lovely home from the profits earned in their investment club. But I have a better idea than that, with less risk. Do I still have your attention?

The basis for the Daryle Lambert's Antiques and Collectibles Club is to start with very little money and as your knowledge grows so will your bank account. You can compound the amount you started with over and over again. That old story of doubling a penny 31 times now comes into play. I don't believe that I have ever had a single person tell me what a penny doubled 31 times is but for your information it is $21,500,000. If you don't believe me, punch it into your computer.

I hear you “ So what are you saying?” Why not get several of your closest friends and ask them to join you in a collecting club, using the principals of Daryle Lambert's book 31 Steps to Your Millions in Antiques and Collectibles. By creating a club, the members will keep the excitement going for all. Each party could contribute $100 for their share and then set up the rules of the club by giving it a name and opening a checking account. You now are ready to make some serious money and have more fun that an individual has the right to claim.

My club uses Fine Art, Antiques and Collectibles but the principles will work with anything you chose. But if you follow my example, wouldn't it be wonderful going to auctions, house sales and flea markets with your friends on a beautiful summer day? Now comes the real clincher. While others are spending money on their hobbies, you will be making money with yours.

Last year I wanted to prove that what I was saying could produce the results that I stated. That was the beginning of the 31 Investment Club, where the company start its own collecting club. Sit down because this just might take your breath away. What did you make on your savings last year, 3%? In the first six months of the Club's existence, it turned $100 into $7500. Some quick math tells me that is a 7500% profit or annualized 15,000%. This was all documented and each purchase and sale was listed on a spread sheet for all to see. Now do I have your attention? What are you waiting for? You should be calling your friends now. Fun and Profit, no apparent risk and the chance to cash in your lottery ticket. It sounds too good to be true but it's not. 


My 220 page book about how to make money buying and selling antiques and collectibles is FREE with your membership in the Daryle Lambert's Antique and Collectible Club. Join Us Today http://www.darylelambert.com/





No comments:

Post a Comment