Thursday, March 4, 2010

No Doubt – Daryle Lambert's Antique and Collectibles Club’s Blog – The Next Step.


 


WE ARE GOING TO MAKE IT !  



I have said many times that the Daryle Lambert's Antique and Collectibles Club would be the best opportunity on the web today for a person to achieve his or her goals. This was confirmed to me yesterday as I attended a meeting led by our Club’s technical leader, Robert Zehnder, and supported by his wife, Karla, laying out the future of the technical advances that are coming to the market. His presentation was so impressive that I know our best days are before us.

I was presented with technology that will combine all aspect of the communications world under one platform. Bob explained how our Club will never be out of communication with its members, regardless of where they are, or for that matter where we are, as leaders of the club. Believe it or not, by combining all the communications solutions under one platform, the cost will be reduced as efficiency and flexibly are increased. There will be more control of your information and it will be better protected as well.

Over the next few months, Bob and Karla will be helping our Club plan for the future by integrating parts of the solutions mentioned with our programs. The future of the Daryle Lambert's Antiques and Collectibles Club has never been brighter and my doubts about our future were erased as I sat mesmerized by the information that Bob was sharing with the crowd. I may be a computer neophyte, but I can assure you that with Bob Zehnder at the helm of our technology, we can be nothing but successful.

Yes, I have been impatient but after hearing this presentation, I know that the waiting will be more than worth it. I thank Bob and Karla for their interest in helping our Club become something we all can be proud of, and with God’s help, the vision that I had several years ago of giving people the opportunity to help themselves, without taking from them first, might be achieved. Ondre was in attendance with me and I could see how excited she was too with the possibilities for our club. Stay tuned. This is something special.  


My 220 page book about how to make money buying and selling antiques & collectibles is FREE with your membership in the Daryle Lambert's Antique and Collectible Club. Join Us Today
www.darylelambert.com


darylelambert.com on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment