Monday, January 18, 2010

Members’ News – Daryle Lambert's Antique and Collectibles Blog – Gretchen's Art Show.


Gretchen at the Gallery


It is with great honor that I have the opportunity to feature one of our members. Gretchen just completed a very successful showing of her art talent in Chicago and I believe that she is one of the up and coming artists of our time. I will be sharing her gallery inventory with you later.

The Daryle Lambert's Antique and Collectible Club is one that creates a family atmosphere where we want to know each other’s likes and dislikes, plus be able to share our thoughts. I have seen in a very short time the need for interaction among our member where we work and play together. If it is all about business, it soon ceases to be fun.

This is the reason that Gretchen is our featured guest today. I met her when she approached the Club about the possibility of purchasing a few pieces of Kentucky Art, and the meeting proved successful for both of us. Since that first meeting, we have become close friends and found we share a love of paintings. Later, I found out she herself was a successful painter and was doing an exhibit in Chicago which started this weekend. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to attend but since the show will be up for several weeks, I still have the opportunity to view it.

Please send Gretchen an email at [ gretchen4561@verizon.net ] with your encouragement after viewing her pieces. You may even find a piece that would look beautiful on your wall. Gretchen has been very successful as a member of our club and also has given us the benefit of her knowledge of art. Here are a few pictures from her site on Facebook. Gretchen's Inventory and pictures of the show. Gretchen is a Kentucky girl in every way and she promises to answer all emails. On her site, you will be privileged to see the pieces in her inventory and I think you will agree she is quite talented.

Please let us share in the events that are going on in your life that would make us, the members, feel we know you better. This is where the fun comes in to play as we broaden our club family.

My 220 page book about how to make money buying and selling antiques & collectibles is FREE with your membership in the Daryle Lambert's Antique and Collectible Club. Join Us Today
www.darylelambert.com


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the publicity Daryle. You have been a tremendous blessing to me and I have learned so much from you. My e-mail address is tallartist@hotmail.com for those that wish to reach me. The gallery website is http://www.murphyhillgallery.com/home/ and my website is www.tallartist.com. Artwork for sale can be viewed at http://www.facebook.com/tallartist?v=photos&ref=profile#/album.php?aid=140770&id=762509414. Thank you again for your support. I pray the Lord will continue to bless you abundantly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great resource!

    ReplyDelete