Saturday, January 30, 2010

Auctions - Daryle Lambert's Antiques and Collectibles Blog - Pot of Gold.

Working Together - Watch Out World
I have stated that the best two ways for a person to find the treasures at the end of the rainbow is to attend as many auctions as possible and to spend weekends at house and garage sales. But if I didn't follow my own suggestions, that advice probably wouldn't inspire you.

So I am here to tell all that will listen that this strategy is at work for the
Daryle Lambert's Antiques and Collectibles Club this week. I have, in the first two days of the Sohn's auction in Evansville, Indiana, spent most of the money that I had planned to spend the entire week and the better pieces haven't even sold yet. The last two days of the auction will prove very exciting for me and I believe I will be calling Ondre to see how far I can go.

Doulton, Herend, Silver and Ivory have been the stars of the first two days in my buying, but Cut Glass, Pottery and Art Glass may very well be the stars by the end of this auction. There is a chance that by the end of January, the Club will have successfully completed one half of its projections for the entire year.

I will be reporting the results of the auction to the readers on Tuesday and I believe you will be impressed. Hopefully this report will be a battle cry for all our readers and together we can share this experience and many others together soon.

The weather is supposed to turn bad over the next two days so I would like to ask that each one of you pray for safe traveling for me and safety for my family. If this weather affects any of your families, please share that with us and I assure your there will be many prayers sent to you and your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment