Sunday, January 3, 2010

Anna Pig is Gone – Daryle Lambert's Antique and Collectibles Blog - But do you know what I forgot?


Anna Pottery Inkwell - Thanks to Crockerfarm.com


Yes, the Anna Pottery pig is gone and has a new owner whom I am sure is very pleased. What a great way to start off the new year. Our member got treated fairly and his needs were met, plus a collector is now in the enviable position of having added a fabulous World’s Fair piece to his collection.

But as I was going over this transaction, I realized that I had not completely informed you about the Anna Pottery Company. You see they made many other things besides the pigs that are just as unique and I am sure, as valuable. This company exemplifies what folk art is and I can fully appreciate the collectors that choose Anna pieces to collect.

Part of what makes me continue to search for the unique and rare items, is that they seem to give me an appreciation of what quality and craftsmanship really are. Yes, anyone can make a piece of pottery but few pieces will long be remembered. Why is that, you must asking. I am not sure that I fully understand it myself but when I see something special, it just seems to speak to me. Yes, when Joshua makes his mother a paper weight out of clay at school, we think it is the greatest in the world but few others would. So what is so special about the Anna pieces? I will have to let you figure that out for yourself.

Again I would like to share with you where you can find the history of Anna Pottery http://www.annapottery.com/. I believe you would be well advised to read all you can about Anna. In fact I would like to share a second site with you for your reading http://www.wisconsinpottery.org/Anna/spega-article.htm. Between these two site, I feel sure that your interest in Anna Pottery will grow. If these haven't gotten you hooked, check this site out for prices http://www.crockerfarm.com/highlights/anna-pottery/

By reading the above information, you will have found that Anna made other items such as Snake Jugs, Frog Mugs, Shoo Fly Jugs, Little Brown Jugs and many other items. Perhaps my personal favorites are the frog mugs, where as you drink your beverage, a frog appears in the bottom of your mug. You will see some of these in the articles mentioned above. I surely hope that over this year many of our members will locate Anna pottery pieces to buy, because all the ones that I just mentioned will bring thousands of dollars to your bank accounts and get you going in your million dollar race. Happy Hunting. I just don't seem to be able to get away from that word “Happy”.



My 220 page book about how to make money buying and selling antiques & collectibles is FREE with your membership in the Daryle Lambert's Antique and Collectible Club. Join Us Today
www.darylelambert.com


2 comments:

  1. I am 17 years old and my brother set me up a Forex (Foreign Exchange) account to try and make money by trading money currencies. He turned $200 into $700 in 3 days. I want to know if it is possible to turn $200 into $1 million, and how long it would take if your really good at making money at it? Please give a reasonable answer to earn 5 star best answer.
    [url=http://forexrobot-review.info]best forex software[/url] [url=http://sbnt.sb.funpic.de/showthread.php?p=2573#post2573]unlock iphone[/url]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you can turn $200 in a million by compounding [ doubling ] your money. A penny compounded 31 times is 21,500,000 dollars. This is easily done if you take your time and buy items at 25% of their retail value then resell them. Finally to spend your money you may need to buy more than one thing with your money but that is okay to. Just do this over and over.

    ReplyDelete