Thursday, April 23, 2009

“When It Rains It Pours” - Daryle Lambert – Does the hard work pay off in Antiques and Fine Art?


Hard Work Makes Honey - Thanks to www.trekearth.com



I have been trying for several months to tell everyone that I come in contact with that change is coming. Yes it was hard to sit for days without a single prospect but I just kept on doing what I have always done and that is sharing my story with others. Writing a daily blog for the 31 Club didn't allow me to lose interest and it also forced me to do my research.

Has your hard work started paying off for you? Are people that know that you are in the antique and fine art business asking you questions and sharing where there might be items you wish to purchase? How about the house sale conductors and people that have multiple garage sales? Are they sending you invitations to their sales? Did you put out those 100 cards on the bulletin boards and are they paying off? These are only a few of the questions that I would like to ask everyone that has decided to come on this journey with all the other 31 Club members.

When I prayed and asked how I could be of service to others, the plan for the 31 Club became a reality but that was just the first step. I knew that I couldn't give everyone that read what I wrote a living [Fish ] but I believed and still do that I could share with them a way to change their lives [Teach them how to fish]. If you aren't beginning to get the results that I am about to share with you, it only means that we haven't spent enough time together, either by email or phone. The 31 Club’s sole purpose is to see its members become successful.

Just today a lady called and presented me with 5 or 6 of the greatest paintings that I have ever been offered. I had hardly hung up the phone when I got an email asking for more pictures of our W. A. Slaughter’s painting that is priced at $25,000. I had the busiest week for me in almost 6 months last week and I was able to turn over $10,000 worth of merchandise. There is more quality glass being presented to me than I can keep up with. This should be true for you. too



You are saying “but he has been in the business for so long”, right? Wrong, everything that I just shared with you came from new sources and the work that I have been putting in my pipeline over the winter. I would think that if you aren't beginning to see results like these it might be time to examine the steps needed for your success. Set yourself a goal for the next six months and let me know what it is. Together we will form a plan that will help you achieve your goal.

I work with people at church on their budgets and for six months I examine their results and if they are meeting their goals then I turn then loose. I want to make you that same offer but if I don't hear from you I have no way of knowing how well your are or are not doing. The markets are changing and I can feel it so don't be left at the starting gate in our “Million Dollar Race”. The field is open and if you want to be a contender you must get out of the starting gate.


My 220 page book about how to make money buying and selling antiques & collectibles is FREE with your membership. Join Us Today!
Check out the new Paintings and new items in our Gallery and Marketplace here.



No comments:

Post a Comment