Sunday, April 12, 2009

“ Easter a Day for God-Family-Friends” - Daryle Lambert


Beauty is Gods


This has been a special day for me and I hope that it also has been for you. The Bible says that there should be a day of rest and I took mine today. Yes I have though about each one of you and wish that this Easter has also been special for all our readers that have spent the last two years with me but the focus of my day today was God and his blessing that we receive from him.

No I didn't make any money today but what I did receive was much greater. First it started out with Vickie my wife, Joshua my son and myself praying together in the car on our way to church. To hear my ten year old son pray like he is talking to a man is something that always takes my breath away. Next came an early morning breakfast prepared by the young people at our church and this was followed by a message of Gods Love for us in the church service. I am so thrilled that on this day I could slow down and really get in touch with what has value in my life. If this weren't enough to make this a memorable day my family spent the afternoon eating and swimming at a friends house that had been members of our old church.. If we don't take time to give thanks for the blessings that God gives us then there are very few rewards worth our effort.

Last week was the first good week that I have had in a while but I believe it is just beginning. The efforts that you expend over the next several weeks I believe will be greatly rewarded. Watch as the 31 Club again comes to life with the Spring weather as we list new auctions and advertising. If the feeling that I have is true then the Club should take several steps forward in its “Million Dollar Race” and I hope you aren't far behind us. Maybe I should reword that because perhaps a truer statement might be that the Club isn't far behind you.

I want to renew my pledge to all the readers of this blog, I am here to assist in anyway I can to see that your efforts to be successful in the Antique and Collectible markets are fruitful. But this can only be achieved if you communicate the help you need though emails or phone calls to me. I have hear some say that they don't want to bother me but when I don't hear from you then is when I am bothered. We are truly family so give me the opportunity to help by supplying the answers that you need. God Bless.

My 220 page book about how to make money buying and selling antiques & collectibles is FREE with your membership. Join Us Today!

Check out the new Paintings and new items in our Gallery and Marketplace here.


No comments:

Post a Comment