Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Will I See You - Daryle Lambert's Antiques and Collectibles Blog - This Weekend?


 Where Will You Be This Weekend?


I have been privileged to be invited to participate in the upcoming extravaganza at the Chicago Antique Market this coming Saturday and Sunday. I will be appraising items for the event with the help of four other very qualified appraisers and I consider it a huge compliment to be asked. I want to thank Eric, the editor of the Antique Trader, for the invitation. It will be a real pleasure to be working once again with Sally, who owns the market and is one of the hardest working women I know. Sally and Eric have the same views that I have about antiques and collectibles. They also think there isn't a thing on earth that can be more fun and profitable. By the way, Sally is doing an outstanding job with the Market and Eric is committed to making the Antique Trader the number one magazine in the country for antiques and collectibles. So you see, it wasn't by accident that they got together for this event.

This will be a great time for me to meet some of the members of the Daryle Lambert's Antique and Collectibles Club, and I hope that many will plan to attend the event. Over the years, this market has proven very helpful to me because of all the dealers who are so willing to share information with anyone who asks for it. I will also have books that I will sign that can be purchased for yourself or as gifts for others.

This I can promise you. All will have a great time looking as well as buying the wide variety of antiques and collectibles that will be on display. You know me, so it shouldn't be a surprise to you that I will also be participating in the wonderful food that will be available. If time permits, it would be my pleasure to browse some of the booths with our members and perhaps even share a few stories with them. This will prove to be a very important learning experience and it will help all that join us in sharpening their skills at this business.

It has been a very hard week for me, driving to Kentucky and back in one day to help my son purchase his first house. Also, in the next few days I will be sharing with you what I have been doing the last couple of days. I hope this will get you all fired up if you aren't already. Hard work does pay off and I know treasures are right around the corner but we must keep looking.

If you have any stories that you would like published in my blog, you may bring them to the show. I promise that they will not lie on my desk for long because when I tell the stories of others, it seems my emails increase tenfold. Happy hunting and I hope to see you. 

My 220 page book about how to make money buying and selling antiques and collectibles is FREE with your membership in the Daryle Lambert's Antique and Collectible Club. Join Us Today


No comments:

Post a Comment