Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Letter from John – Daryle Lambert's Antiques and Collectibles Blog – Thanks.






A Day with Daryle
By John Bostjancic



It was a picture perfect day. One of those long sought after days when Chicago winters are still etched a little bit in the back of my mind. That drifting thought was soon gone however as soon as Daryle arrived at my house. We jumped in my van and were going out to find some treasure at a neighborhood garage sale. To our surprise, I think we got more than we bargained for.

We headed for our treasure hunting destination having great conversations about the best way to do well in the antiques and collectibles business. It’s not too hard to stay motivated with Daryle around, he’s a ball of energy and a wealth of information.

I appreciate his taking the time to help me gain more insight in this fun and truly exciting occupation. His love for what he does shows in his face and everything around him benefits.

We were coming upon the subdivision holding the neighborhood garage sales, and it looked like we were approaching a Cubs or Sox baseball game. There were literally hundreds of cars and people everywhere. As we would walk ( Daryle was kind of running not walking) up to the homes Daryle was like a kid in a candy store, well… so was I.

My goal for the day was to spend $300.00. I was hard pressed to spend $85.00 which turned out to be the days total. But amongst the “trash” we found several “treasures” and I’m certain that with Daryles help, we will turn that $85.00 into thousands.

I have to admit at first it was hard to find what I thought were good items, but Daryle’s years of experience and keen eye found many. I have been mentored by Daryle and have stuck to what he has told me to do ( not to mention I read his book as well) and I have turned $100.00 into $550.00 in 3 weeks. If I can do it so can you. Just think if I continue to do this with my money every 3 weeks what it will be in 6 months.

So, as Mr Lambert has said to me many times, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

The good books says:

Ask, and it WILL be given to you,
Seek, and you WILL find,
Knock, and the door WILL open for you.
Well, what are you waiting for?

God bless and thanks.


My 220 page book about how to make money buying and selling antiques and collectibles is FREE with your membership in the Daryle Lambert's Antique and Collectible Club. Join Us Today;
http://www.darylelambert.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment