Wednesday, June 24, 2009

"Your Domain" – Daryle Lambert's Antique and Collectible Blog – Is What You Make It.


Fenton Glass - Thanks to Flicker.com


My wishes for you are just that-- wishes. Even though each day I write tips and ideas that I think will help you be successful, unless you implement some action, nothing is going to happen that will make you the winner of our “Million Dollar Race”. If you aren't aware of what I mean by the race it is a contest between the members of the “Daryle Lambert's Antique and Collectible Club” to see who can earn a million dollars first, starting with $100.

There are many times I wonder if what I am writing is reaching anyone or for that matter making a difference in anyone's life? Yes, you see even I often have doubts, but today a member of the club, TW, again gave me confidence that the answer to the question is a yes there are people following my blog. I have always maintained that if what we have started together helps one person, all the effort has been worth it.

TW is like many others that send me auction flyers and ask if there is anything in them that catches my eye. So today I wasn't surprised when TW sent a list of items being auctioned. I will reply with my ideas. But you see it wasn't the flyer that made my day but the P.S. afterwards. I am continually looking for examples where a member of the club has taken something to heart that I have written and there is not a better example than the one that TW sent me in the P.S. today.

Before I share his little note with you I just want to take a moment and say how proud I am of TW for his aggressiveness that is going to make a sure winner for the club. If you keep your mind active and always thinking ahead I promise you great things will happen to you when they are least expected. I am looking for people that don't say "I can't" but rather "Why can't I?" and TW is one of the latter.

I hope that I have got you salivating for what the P.S. said so here it is in TW's own words:


PS - I am very proud of myself because I think I have taken my buying/selling to another level. This past Saturday, I attended a local estate auction and among the items I purchased were 7 pieces of Fenton. I went to another auction that evening where I knew someone that would be there that loved this particular style of Fenton. Sure enough, I asked if she would like to come outside to look at the pieces I had purchased earlier in the day? She loved them enough to pay me twice what I had paid 5 hours earlier. I only doubled my money but not bad for only tying up my money for 5 hours. My customer base is slowly expanding.


Where are the bells and whistles I want to ring and also the cheer that I want to shout that the whole world can hear. Can you believe that, making 100% profit in 5 hours when most people are making 2% in a year? Let me hear someone try to convince me that this isn't the greatest business in the world. If we could get this message out the world would know our names.

I can't wait till I hear the next P.S. and I hope that it comes from you.


My 220 page book about how to make money buying and selling antiques & collectibles is FREE with your membership in the Daryle Lamberts Antique and Collectible Club . Join Us Today!Check out the new Paintings and new items in our Gallery and Marketplace here.

No comments:

Post a Comment