Friday, June 26, 2009

“Days of Our Lives” - Daryle Lambert's Antique and Collectible Blog – The best of the best.


PEACE

Today is a magical day as I remember the “California Girl” and the “King of Pop.” Who remembers “Charlie's Angels”? We won't again be seeing the wind tossed golden hair swirling in the wind and the smile that could melt the frown on anyone's face. Yes, she was sensuous - but in a cute and innocent way. What about Michael Jackson? He could dance his way right out of his shoes. I will never forget the “Thriller video” and the way he danced and sang his way through it. The world has truly lost two of its greatest American pop culture icons. I have taken this day off in remembrance of these two and I hope all members of the Daryle Lambert's Antique and Collectible Club will do the same in pray.


Over the next few days, it is my hope that the press won't try to scan over every hour and minute of these two people's lives that were loved by so many. I go back to the Bible for a verse that I would like to share with them - “Who of you that hasn't sinned let him be the first to cast a stone.” No, their lives may not have been a fairy tale journey, but whose is?


My prayer is for the ones left behind – their children, parents, friends and others that will feel a loss for the rest of their lives. I hope that the country and world will take time to remember what these two special individuals meant to us. Few people in a lifetime achieve the pinnacle that these two obtained, although with it came many trials. I pray that now they can rest in peace and let us just marvel at what they achieved. To those that much is given, much is expected and the weight of this is often overwhelming. God be with them and have mercy on their souls as I hope you will have for me on that day.


I would like to take this opportunity to inform all my readers that I will be unable to process book orders for about 10 days beginning in July. There will be no books shipped during this time. Shipping of book orders will resume on July 12th. I will continue sending out my blog during this time and will try to answer as many of your emails as I can.


My 220 page book about how to make money buying and selling antiques & collectibles is FREE with your membership in the Daryle Lamberts Antique and Collectible Club . Join Us Today!Check out the new Paintings and new items in our Gallery and Marketplace here.

No comments:

Post a Comment