Wednesday, June 3, 2009

“There is Time to Grieve” - Daryle Lambert's Antique and Collectible Club” – Say a Prayer With Me.


Together Nothing is Impossible - Thanks to www.watchmanministries.org


We have started this journey together and as I have always told you the turtle wins the race. It is okay to put important things in front of your desire to succeed. God didn't plan for us to work every waking hour and he instructed us to rest. This rest that we need can come from many different directions. First, if we are sick, as I was over the weekend, it is okay to rest. Maybe you are just feeling burned out and want to take more time for yourself or family. Whatever you leave behind will still be there when you return. Another member of ours, Ondre is recovering from surgery and I keep her in my prayers. But there is one situation that demands your total mental power and that is when we lose a loved one.

I just received an email from Gretchen S. who is one of the members of the “Daryle Lambert's Antique and Collectible Club” and also the lady that brought me the painting to Chicago from Paducah, Kentucky. She informed me that her dad, who fortunately she had visited recently, passed away. It is never easy to lose anyone close to you but a parent is a different matter entirely. There has been a request for prayer for the family and I am sure that each one of you will put her and her family on your prayer list.

These have been the quickest two years of my life. Who could forget Todd, who lost his 16 year old son, and was so warmly greeted into our lives, or Andrew, who as a young man with problems we can only imagine, has taught us some of life's most important lessons. This has been already a journey that no amount of money could buy. My life has been made fuller by this experience and I believe the best is yet to come.

Today we put out a bid on all the necessary work to complete our goal for the website and I have to tell you that even I am getting excited. My goal of sharing the opportunity with others to become financially secure without breaking themselves in the process will be a dream fulfilled for me. We are approaching two years of blogs that people said was impossible, but with your encouragement and God's help we have done it together. How can I ever thank all our members that have stuck with me, when I even wondered where our club was going. They knew and continued to share their experiences with me that give me the strength to continue. Yes, making money and being successful are important but their importance is minuscule compared with the value of having friends and family.

I do get away from antiques and collectibles some of the time but I will always share my heart with you even if the other things have to take a backseat every once in awhile.


My 220 page book about how to make money buying and selling antiques & collectibles is FREE with your membership in the Daryle Lamberts Antique and Collectible Club . Join Us Today!
Check out the new Paintings and new items in our Gallery and Marketplace here.



No comments:

Post a Comment