Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Daryle Lambert: Thanking All For This Wonderful Year


When I started on this journey just six months ago with Cindy, Chris, and Clarke, I had no idea where this adventure would lead us. The book was finished, but now what? Where was I going with this? It was in God's hands, and thankfully, he surrounded me with people of compassion, understanding and insight.

I had been a long time subscriber to the Antique Trader when I called up Eric Bradley and said, "help". I told him our story, and without hesitation he began to give me good advice. He even linked from our website and gave us an ad in the Antique Trader for that link when he knew that there would be very few visitors to our site at that time. What a great guy he is, and I am indebted to him .

Next came Emily Myers at AntiqueWeek and she said, yes, they would help us, too. I find these people genuinely have the best interest of all the Antique and Collectible dealers at heart. Emily never forgot to return my phone calls and I know that we will continue to work together for the betterment of this industry.

No way can I leave out Dale Flagg with the Maine Antique Digest. When I first called them and said my name was Daryle Lambert I heard “Daryle who?” I will never forget the help I got from this company from Sarah when we were launching the book back in May when I needed help the most.

And just the other day, I spoke with Phil Davies of News-Antique.com, one of our first and earliest supporters. We appeared on his news wire when I'm sure people were asking, “Who is Daryle Lambert, and what is this 31 Club all about?” But he stuck to his guns and never gave me the brush off no matter how many times I called. In fact he was always offering to help both me and Cindy whenever we asked. He's always willing to talk with us and has such insightful ideas.

I am amazed that Michael Hudson of Antiques-Collectibles-Auction-News.com would take an upstart like us and have the confidence to feature both Cindy and me as featured writers on his news site. He has listed so many of our articles there, and in doing so, has greatly help us grow. Michael is someone who has always been eager to share information and jump in there to help. Who can ask for better qualities than these in the people you're doing business with? The best way we can thank Michael is to produce a fantastic success story to justify his faith that we were worth the risk.

Bruce Rodgers of the Discover Mid-America helped greatly expose us when he published a full page story and Q&A section for us in their December issue. He has been a great mentor to me, and I don't know quite where we'd be without his help.

This is truly a wonderful business, especially when we are all in it together. I can assure you that if you aren't taking a look at all of these news resources, you are missing out. Where else can you find so much information on auctions and auction results, informative articles and indexes of up coming shows and events? I don't think you'll find better resources than these.

We thank all of our supporters, and especially our club members, who help make us better every day. Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a New Year of peace and prosperity.

Discover how our book can be the tool that helps you become financially free simply buying and selling antiques, collectibles and fine art.

Be sure to visit our web site for more information about how you can join the 31 Club Wealth Building and start your own race to your millions! Read more about The Million Dollar Challenge.

If you haven't yet had a chance to see what we've got listed in the 31 Gallery & Marketplace, click on over and take a look. You might even find a real bargain. We've got many high quality items priced reasonably. If you have a high quality piece you'd like us to find a buyer for, why not consign your item to us. No high fees when you sell with us. Contact us here.

If you wish to leave comments use the ANONYMOUS button and then you don't have to sign in to leave your message. Chime in and participate with us.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    You have an interesting blog.

    Would you like to access Linkedin on your mobile?

    Here is a mobile networking site called MoDazzle, With MoDazzle you can access Salesforce, Facebook and Linkedin on your mobile via SMS and email without internet or GPRS. You can also access other online services like Google maps, Starbucks etc.

    Check this site for registration.
    http://modazzle.com/cms/modazzleLp1.html?channel=CM&camp=LinkedInay

    ReplyDelete