Thursday, February 11, 2010

Sterling Silver Marks - Daryle Lambert's Antiques and Collectibles Blog – Thanks, Yulia.


Thanks to silvercollecting.com



I have to admit that when it comes to sterling marks outside the
United States, I'm not the best. So what did I do but ask our members for help. It should not surprise you that the answer I was looking for came almost immediately from a member named Yulia. Are you beginning to see the great advantages that can be received by being a member of the Daryle Lambert's Antiques and Collectibles Club?


Among the silver items I purchased last week, there were several pieces that I believe to be very old. They have marks, however, that I couldn't recognize. Now, with the help that Yulia gave me, these items may prove to be worth a king’s ransom. By being able to identify the mark on a piece of silver, you may recognize its true value, from a few hundred dollars to thousands.

In particular, there are two pieces that I believe are silver from Holland. If my opinion is correct, they may be two hundred years old or older. Now that I have a source to make that determination, I am getting very excited. One of the pieces is a very large spoon. It was likely a baby present because there is a stork holding a present that is wrapped in a bow on the back of it.

The more I am finding out about silver, the more I realize that this is an area that we should concentrate on because there seems to be real treasures there that aren't being identified by most people. I know you’re asking what the site is that Yulia shared with me. Here it is.www.925-1000.com.


You may be assured that when I return home I will be wearing this site on silver marks out. You should put this site on your favorite places so that it will be easily found. Again I ask for prayer for traveling safety.


My 220 page book about how to make money buying and selling antiques & collectibles is FREE with your membership in the Daryle Lambert's Antique and Collectible Club. Join Us Today
www.darylelambert.com




No comments:

Post a Comment