Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Associate Program – Daryle Lambert's Antiques and Collectibles – Let’s Make Money Together.


Josh Knows This is a Great Deal


I have to admit the last couple of months have been almost unmanageable. With my mother’s death and the complete redo of our website, it seems that I have had very little time to really focus on what the members of the Daryle Lambert's Antiques and Collectibles Club need from me. But today’s call from a gentleman in the Atlanta area made me remember why I started the Club. Yes, it is God’s calling for me to help others with the knowledge that I have accumulated in over forty five years of collecting and dealing in antiques, collectibles and fine art.

Here is how the conversation went. “Mr. Lambert, you don't know me but I have the opportunity to buy some real treasures and I need a partner.” How I love those calls. I assured him that he had come to the right place and introduced him to our Associates program, where we partner with our members. He was amazed that he could share in the profits by finding treasures that we would buy, at no expense to himself, and when they were sold, his share of the profit would be 35%

Let’s figure that out. If the cost of a painting, for instance, was $10,000 and the item sold for $30,000, the profit would be $20,000, correct? Under this scenario, the profit for just making a telephone call would be $7,000, could that be correct? Wow! Once we are able to fully inform our readers of this opportunity, I believe we will have to hire a special operator just to answer the phones.

The first gentleman who participated in the Associates Program brought two items to the Club for our consideration and they were both purchased. This resulted in a profit for the gentleman of $3250 in only two weeks. It may take a little longer to turn some items, but I think you will have to agree that wasn't a bad payout for just 14 days. I don't believe there is another program that can even come close to this one anywhere on the Internet.

One of the biggest problems I find with dealers purchasing expensive items, is that they don't fully trust their instincts. The Associate Program eliminates any risk to the finder and it is totally the Club’s decision whether an item is worthy of being bought. If there is a mistake made, the Club bears the total loss. It simply doesn't get better than that, however, we don't want to think about mistakes but just how much money we can make together.

Dealing in Tiffany, Daum Nancy, Steuben, Newcomb, Grueby, Teco and Fine American Paintings will become a habit that you will enjoy and the Club will be right beside you in the celebration. When you combine the Associates Program, Members Classified and Affiliate Program with the unlimited knowledge that is shared between our members and the Club, your success must be right around the corner. All this at the low cost of $19.95, can you believe that? I feel certain that many of us are going to become very close friends in 2010.



My 220 page book about how to make money buying and selling antiques & collectibles is FREE with your membership in the Daryle Lambert's Antique and Collectible Club. Join Us Today
www.darylelambert.com




No comments:

Post a Comment