Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Daryle Lambert: What to Do?





I am receiving many emails from people that are troubled and asking for my opinion on what to do in these difficult times? The key to the 31 Club’s success for its members isAdd Image that people need to continue what they’re doing to support their families until they have met their goals for success with the principles of the 31 Club. Then, if they choose, they can support themselves fully with their new business.

People that have been laid off from their jobs can't expect to support their family’s needs from returns on a business they just started with $100. I say you must go into the job market and try to get new employment but continue the education that is provided by the Club. Hopefully, while you’re doing this, you are completing steps in your race to the millions by following the guidance of the “31 Steps to Your Millions in Antiques and Collectibles” book.



This is just one email that I have received and I will share it with you along with my reply.


Dear Daryle,

I’ve been enjoying your blogs for a few months. Thank you for writing them. It can’t be an easy thing to come up with a new blog every day.

I have a question for you. I’m just an average person, who’s watched my retirement drop in the last few months. I have about $5,000 in cash. Would it be a good idea to save it for that special painting or piece of pottery right around the corner? Should I invest it in the stock market? How do I decide? I’m really afraid of spending money but also of missing buying something low. If I wait for something special I might not find it.

Thanks,

Judy




Dear Judy

I can fully appreciate your situation and it is the plight that is shared by thousands of people in this country today. However, my advice to you is that this isn't a time to panic but to plan for the future. If you have read my book, you know that it is based on knowledge not money and I want to encourage you to continue your education with the 31 Club.

To answer your question about the $5000, keep it in the bank. There may be needs that you will have over the coming months and this nest egg could prove useful to you. But if you haven't begun your new business by opening a bank account with $100 in it, I would suggest you do so immediately. Now you are ready to start completing the 31 steps mentioned in my book that will allow you to be totally independent within a few years.

The most important question you asked was what should I buy? Well, my best advice is to begin by using the $100 and compounding it over and over again. Hopefully you will run across items that cost more than the money in your account. This is when you can partner up with the 31 Club in its associates’ program. You become a partner with the Club spending the money to buy the items you find and sharing the profits with you when they’re sold.

The 31 Club has attempted to set in place all the tools you need for success and if you follow the steps set out in the book that I have written, even in difficult times like these, you will be able to see the light at the end of the tunnel.


God Bless

Daryle



Learn to Grow Your Bank Account Trading in Antiques & Collectibles. Register for the 31 Club. Daryle's 220 Page Book, 31 Steps to Your Millions in Antiques & Collectibles is FREE with your Membership.
Plus You Get FREE MENTORING with Daryle.
Join Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment