Monday, July 5, 2010

Survey – Daryle Lambert’s Antiques and Collectibles Blog – I need your help

After 3 years and a maximum effort, it is time to have a survey of where we are going as a Club. The Daryle Lambert’s Antiques and Collectible Club has gone through several transformations but now seems on target to achieve the initial purpose of its creation. I am wondering, however, if our members really want what we are offering.



The basic framework for achieving success with the guidelines set out in my book “31 Steps to Your Millions in Antiques and Collectibles” are completed and now the only element missing is the members' participation in the program. I realize that every member doesn’t have things at the present time to sell but if they aren’t buying and advertising to buy, all the knowledge that we share with them will be for naught. Why do I make that statement?



We now have an active affiliate program and the classifieds up and running but there has been only limited response to both. With the large number of members in the Club, it seem that the section in the classifieds called wanted (where members can list what they are searching to buy totally free) would be filled with almost every member's name and what they want to buy. This is the best way I personally know of to get customers for our members. Every member has this right and I can promise that it will help each one in their business.



So I would like for my readers to send an email to me at daryle@darylelambert.com answering these five questions:

1. Why haven’t I completed my want ad on www.darylelambert.com?



2. If I have items for sale, why haven’t they been listed on our site?



3. Will I be using the classifieds in the future and if not why not?



4. What would it take to make the www.darylelambert.com classifieds more appealing to members?



5. What other suggestions do you have that would make your membership something that you would use more often?







I personally feel that as our site becomes better known it will be real competition to sites such as Craig’s List and eBay. Bob and Ondre are working overtime to get the listing in the marketplace and classifieds picked up by Google and Yahoo which will be a tremendous plus for our listing members. With the quality of our listings the customers will come.



I will be returning home Sunday and hopefully your response will help in our future plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment