Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Antiques and Collectibles – Daryle Lambert’s Antiques and Collectibles Blog - I miss them

In my life I have been very fortunate and few things have been taken away from me that I care about. I can no longer say that, however, because for the last couple of days I haven’t done the things that bring me fun and profit. After I return home on Sunday, I hope to get my condition checked.



Why do I tell you this? It is because I now realize that there are no guarantees. Day after day, I have written this blog to assure the readers that they can have fun and make profit from the knowledge that they acquire. Don’t take that for granted. This experience has shown me that we aren’t in control of everything in our life, but God is.



Starting next week, I will be giving you specific information on antiques and collectibles that will hopefully inspire you in the pursuit of your treasures. I am once again going to spend more time in my personal pursuit of treasure so I can share it with you. It has been my purpose to try to encourage all the readers to pursue success, however, it seems I may have forgotten that the best way to lead is by example.



I am going back to my basics by searching for quality American art pottery and art glass. In fact, I have several customers whom I need to respond to. I also will be negotiating on a Harvey Joiner painting and you know how much I love Kentucky artists. By doing these things, I hope to once again feel the joy of personal success which I can pass on to you. This is still the greatest business in the world and this accident has brought this back to my attention. God bless and keep praying…

No comments:

Post a Comment