Friday, August 1, 2008

Happy Birthday to Us



It’s hard to believe, but yesterday marked our 365th consecutive Blog. Where has the time gone?

I will say it has been one of the most enjoyable times of my life. God has truly blessed me by having come to know so many wonderful people over this last year. You, my readers, have added unlimited joy to my life by sharing not only yourself but your families with me. I’d be remiss if I didn't give you credit for all the things you’ve taught me over this past year.

We, your staff at the 31 Club, try diligently to bring you relative information on a daily basis, but I have to confess. I think that we learn more from you than you do from us.

I got a little chuckle yesterday while Cindy was helping me find the photo for the Vienna Bronzes Blog. She’d been looking for Bergman photos when she saw some photos that resembled a bronze piece that’s been passed down in her family and sits in her bookcase. She called me all excited and said, “Daryle, I think I have one of these Bergman pieces. It’s a man on a prayer rug. Do you think it’s a real Bergman?”
“Well, what does it say,” I asked her?

“It has the Bergman foundry mark.”

Then, with a little laugh I said, “I guess it must be.” As you can tell, we do have fun working together.

My wife Vickie has always told me I am the most impatient person she has ever met, and Jeremy confirmed that last night. I told him I had announced that the Online Spread Sheet for club members was in its final stage of testing, and I believed that. However, Jeremy informed me that it’s the the 31 Gang’s Spread Sheet that should be posted by the first of the week, but it’s going to take him a little longer to finish programming our site so that members can create their own Online Spread Sheet on our site. The Wish list will follow that.

I can report to you that the Associates Program is a huge success, and we are receiving daily requests to research items to be included in this program. I hope that more of you will see the importance of the Associated Program, and realize how much money it can put in your pocket. The biggest user by for of this program has been the “31 Gang” and you will see this once the Spread Sheet is posted.

We’ll be sending out a press release soon that will tell all we’ve done together. There has never been a company in the Antique and Fine Art industry that has combined all the elements together like the 31 Club has, to ensure that every member of he Club has an opportunity to succeed beyond their imagination. Thank you for making this year so wonderful for me and your staff. If you wouldn't mind, I would even like to sign this one. DARYLE

No comments:

Post a Comment