Friday, July 25, 2008

Don't Quit


I have to admit to you, yesterday was a hard day for me. I’ve been struggling to keep my little dog, Bella, who is a mix of chihuahua and dachshund, but finally I had to make one of the hardest decisions of my life and give her up. Even though she spent almost 24 hours a day with me and even shared our bed, I was unable to break her to use the outside. My wife was extremely patient and gave me the time to make this decision without pushing. But once it became embarrassing for her to invite friends to our home, I had no choice. Yesterday, I really felt like just quitting until I saw a poem that I have hanging on my wall now. I’d like to share it with you. Please take the time to watch this video and take in its true meaning. God intended for all us to succeed and we only lose when we quit.





Click Here for Video




It’s times like this that I draw true strength from knowing what we are accomplishing with the 31 Club. If, together, we can help others to be successful, it is then that we know this: By helping others we ourselves are being helped.

Cindy and I spent most of the afternoon photographing pieces for the marketplace, and she will begin to list them soon. I also got an advanced look at the new inventory program, and it is near completion. I often forget about where you and I are going together, but then I pinch myself and say “what are you teaching our members about patience?”

31 Club Member, Cecil, called today, and it looks like we’ll be buying an Anna Pig next month using the 31 Club's Associates Program. No, we haven’t decided to go into farming, but this is something you should know about. You see, Anna was a pottery company in Anna, Illinois started by the Cornwall Kirkpatrick and Wallace Kirkpatrick. They are best known for pottery pig bottles and jugs. The last Anna Pig sold for around $12,000. In Kovel’s guide, there’s an example shown priced at $7,000. Keep your eyes open. And, take advantage of our Associates Program when you come across items that might not be within your budget. You can still make money when you partner up with us by using the Associates Program. We can buy the item and you'll make money on its sale. This program is available to all Club Members.

Put a Turbo Charge on your Antique & Collectible Treasure Hunting Skills. Join Daryle Lambert's 31 Club.

Get FREE MENTORING. Learn the Fine Art and Antique Industry Insider Secrets that can help you make money trading in these treasures. Then Learn to Grow Your Money Exponentially Buying and Selling only Antiques, Fine Art, and Collectibles with Daryle's Strategic Business Plan. Our Members are Newbies to Seasoned Dealers, making more money than they thought possible. Join Daryle Lambert's 31 Club, today.


My 220 page book, 31 Steps to Your Millions in Antiques & Collectibles is FREE with your membership. Join Today!

Check out the new Paintings and new items in our Gallery and Marketplace here.

No comments:

Post a Comment