Sunday, March 9, 2008

Daryle Lambert - Must Be Crazy



It is 6:00 in the morning and I am writing a blog. Your first question must be why? So let me explain. As you know, my father-in-law passed away Monday, and I went to Kentucky and only returned to Chicago very late on Thursday evening.

Leaving my wife Vickie and son Joshua in Kentucky to comfort their Mother and Grandmother, I returned to Chicago alone Friday night. Having more to do than one could imagine, I started to catch up on my emails, book shippings and record keeping. You may not believe this, but I am only half caught up and I am still at the computer now at this time in the morning.

Not wanting to be alone, I keep the television on, and as I was working I heard the announcer say, "Our guest for tonight is Marsha Collier, and she will be educating us on making money on eBay. You bet, I stopped what I was doing and began to listen to the show, presented by Public Broadcasting.

Marsha is the author of eBay for Dummies, and several other books as well as a DVD series. As I listened I realized that she has accumulated all the information that a person needs to be successful on eBay and her presentation is very professional. However, I realized that she was showing the viewers how to make a living or extra income, and said that to increase that income all you had to do was work more. She is right. If your goal is limited to weekly or monthly income. In my mind, this defines a job. If that is what you are after, then I would highly recommend her as a source for anyone wanting to use eBay in this manner. However, the program that the 31 Club has designed for you offers much more in the way of life changing opportunities.

I am going to list a few of these life changing opportunities, so that you will truly see the wealth building plan that has been put together for you. First we expect you to provide a living for yourself and your family by doing what you're doing now, or become full time dealers in merchandise that you will be buying and selling.

The 31 Club Program doesn't expect you to spend all your time listing items on eBay so that you can increase your income. Rather, you will become knowledgeable through our program so that you can identify the rare and unusual items that will make you at least 100% return on your investment each time you buy and then sell an item. We are now at the point where the two plans -- Marsha's plan and the 31 Club Plan really part ways. You see, her plan prepares you to do the same thing over and over again, not really providing you with the opportunity to advance up the scale of life. The 31 Club Program, utilizes compounding and can help you to take a very small amount of money and build a fortune from it, while allowing you to maintain your present life style in the process.

I realized that there is room for both plans. In fact, we would encourage you to use a combination of the two if you want to. Many of our members are doing just that. However, 31 Club Plan uses a very definite strategy that must be followed and should be completely separate from anything else that you are doing. All the records such as check books, ledgers,inventory sheets and expenses should be kept totally separate from anything else that you may have going.

By watching this show when I should have been sleeping, it made me realize even more how fantastic and totally unique our program is. Others have started the process for success, but The 31 Club will write the final chapter.

The 31 Club uses a wealth building plan that can help you accumulate enough funds to last a lifetime, buying and selling antiques, collectibles, and fine art. Join the 31 Club. Learn about Antiques & Collectibles. Learn How to Invest in Antiques & Collectibles and build lifetime wealth. The plan is in my book. When you join today, you'll receive my 220 page book, 31 Steps to Your Millions in Antiques & Collectibles, FREE.

"...I spent about 15 years in the antiques and collectible field
and I can tell you this is one of the best books you will ever
read about making money with art, antiques and collectibles."

-Skip McGrath, Auction Seller's Resources & EBay Powerweller

"It has been a great pleasure knowing Daryle for more than
10 years. I share his excitement in releasing this book. He is
a man of his word."
Riley Humler, Cincinnati Art Galleries
Consultant, Antique RoadShow

Want to read more about the 31 Club? Read an article here.

If you haven't yet had a chance to see what we've got listed in the
31 Gallery & Marketplace, click on over and take a look. You might even find a real bargain. We've got many high quality items priced reasonably. If you have a high quality piece you'd like us to find a buyer for, why not consign your item to us. No high fees when you sell with us.

Visit Our
Homepage.

Please leave a comments. If you don't want to sign in, just use the ANONYMOUS button. Chime in and participate!

No comments:

Post a Comment