Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Sharing the 31 Club Program


Yesterday started out like any other for me, but I was in for a surprise. About two o'clock my my third son, Landon, who lives in Kentucky, called. He asked me what I was doing, and I told him I was just busy around the house, working on the 31 Club. To my surprise, he asked me if I wanted some company. It turns out he had attended a basketball tournament in Michigan and wanted to stay the night before heading back to Kentucky.

After spending about six hours together, I asked Landon if he would mind helping Joshua and me move some books. Without hesitating he said “sure.” Little did he know what was in store for him. Moving books meant the last 2500 copies of my book, 31 Steps to your Million in Antiques and Collectibles. You see, I had been storing my books at my church and they were giving up the location where I had stored these books. Joshua and I had already moved a lot books, and this was the last of them.
As we were breaking our backs with fifty pound boxes, Landon asked me what kind of books were in the boxes. Only then did I realize I had not told him what I had written.

We talked about the book, and he had many questions. To tell you the truth, I was ashamed I hadn’t shared this information with him before now. I could see his interest growing with every new subject discussed. I began to see all the possibilities to work with my son that this business could provide. We talked about his Baseball Card collection and the many Star Wars pieces and old coins he still has stored away at his mother’s home in Owensboro, Kentucky.

Are there people in your life who could benefit by you sharing with them what you have found in the 31 Club? It could be out-of-work friends, families that need something to bond them together, fathers and mothers that are worried about college for their children, or in my case, a child that you just want to spend more time with. How foolish I felt when I realized that there are members of my own family with whom I haven't share this program, while I am spending hundreds of hours telling others.

I realized that our families should be where we start in this program.Now I want to call my cousins, aunts and uncles, college and high school friends, and many more people that I haven't heard from for quit some time, and tell them all the great news. This program is something honest we can do to have fun together, while at the same time, make enough money to change our lives.

One of our newest members, Stephen, is one I think will be able to complete several steps in his million dollar race very quickly. I am thankful for the opportunity to work with this young man and together, I am hopeful we can add to his life and make positive changes. My feet have hardly touched the ground, and I thank God for giving me this opportunity.

Tomorrow, I will give you a list of things to share with everyone. Being successful alone can be very lonely, but if your success is shared with others, the rewards are limitless.

Don’t just follow the daily Blog. Join with like-minded 31 Club Members. Turbo charge your treasure hunting today and start building a bank account big enough to last a lifetime. My 220 page book, 31 Steps to Your Millions in Antiques & Collectibles is FREE! Our book is also available on Amazon.com. If you buy the book on Amazon, then the membership is FREE.

Join the 31 Club and learn how to build personal wealth through the antique, collectible and fine art markets.

Read Up On The 31 Club Here.

Visit our website here.

Please leave a comment. If you don't want to sign in, just use the ANONYMOUS button. Chime in and participate!

1 comment:

  1. Daryle,

    Since I'll be turning 50 this year, It's nice to be referred to as a "young man"...I feel like a young man, and I'm told I don't look my age so maybe I am!! ;-)

    Good Luck Everybody!!

    ReplyDelete