Monday, March 10, 2008

Spring is for New Life


No matter what we accomplish with the 31 Club, it isn't even close in importance to the plan that God has for us, and this includes our mate and children. He is always there to provide a new Spring in our lives, and I am asking all who read this Blog to pray for that new Spring in the lives of our member, Stephen, and his wife.

I'll share this e-mail I received from him yesterday:


Daryle,

I know I've just become a member of your club, but I can sense from you a man with a heart filled with God's love.

I'd like to ask you to keep my wife and I in your prayers. We are going through some difficult marital times and our marriage is in serious danger. I love my wife deeply and the thought of that destroys me!! I've never been much of a church going person, so prayer doesn't come very easy to me.

Thanks in advance for your prayers, and I look forward to building my knowledge and bank accounts too!

I'd also like to get involved partnering with the club on some purchases, how does that work?

Again, thanks!
Stephen



I am sitting here with tears in my eyes, because I can sense the Holy Spirit as he prepares to accept the prays for this couple that will be rising up from so many of you. When I think back on times when I was crying out and the Lord never failed to comfort me. I know he is here with us today.

Here was my response to Stephen.


Hi Stephen

My family and I will be praying tonight for you and for your wife. Making a living is hard work, but nothing like having a good marriage. The way to win this battle is to take it to God. At this time in your lives, it must be you, your wife and God. This threesome can work out any problems that you are encountering. MAKE THE REST OF THE WORLD WAIT UNTIL THE THREE OF YOU HAVE COME TO A SUCCESSFUL ANSWER TO YOUR DIFFICULTIES.

I am going to send you the book "The Five Love Languages" by Gary Chapman, because it gave me the most important information I have ever received outside the Bible for the relationship between a man and woman.

I would like to wait and give you the other answers you ask for later.

God Bless,

Daryle

I was going to conclude this Blog by giving each of you a talk on beginning your race to the million by the start of Spring, but I think I will hold that for tomorrow.

As you can probably see, the 31 Club is more than just a club that uses a wealth building plan that can help you accumulate enough funds to last a lifetime, buying and selling antiques, collectibles, and fine art. Join the 31 Club. When you join today, you'll receive my 220 page book, 31 Steps to Your Millions in Antiques & Collectibles, FREE.

No comments:

Post a Comment