Monday, April 21, 2008

Key Rings and Keychains - Who's Going to Take the Bait?

This Vintage Pan Am Logo Keychain Sold on eBay for $61.


During the time that my friend Warner and I worked together buying and selling antiques, the Lotton Glass Club was formed, initially through Warner’s hard work, and this Club has become one of the most successful ones on the net. Over the weekend, an idea came to me about another great club. A Key Ring Collecting Club. So, I tried to find out if a club like this existed. I couldn’t find one. Do you realize that there were over 6,000 Key Rings for sale on eBay. This doesn’t include the 16,000 completed auctions for key rings. This looks like something that has the potential to be a great business.

There is all kinds of information on the internet about starting clubs, and if I could help in forming this kind of club, I would certainly want to volunteer.

Collectible Key Rings and Keychains has all the elements necessary to become one of the most collected of all the items I am familiar with. Their prices run from fifty cents to well over a thousand dollars. By not being larger than a bread box, key rings and key chains meet my rule for collecting and dealing. The variety in key rings is without limits. Sports, Cars, Animals, Fashion, and on and on. They can be gold, silver, plastic, wood, leather or almost anything you can imagine.

Who will grab the bait first? What a great business this could become. You might start by picking up several Key Rings and selling them on eBay to get a feel for them. Quite frankly, I’m stunned this hasn’t already happened. If you find that a club is already formed, please pass it on to me.

Things that ultimately become serious collectibles are items that most people never thought would be collected – like Key Rings. And, there are thousands of great ideas, but they are only great ideas if they’re acted upon. If I desired to make this my full time occupation, I truly believe it could be very financially rewarding.

Warner and I first started his club with a few of his friends. Then, they told everyone they knew about this fabulous Lotton Glass. The same thing can be done with Key Rings, if someone was willing to band together and start the club. I believe it can mushroom into a truly rewarding experience. I can even see where this could start you on the race to the million dollars.

A Key Ring Club would have collectors of all ages, and this would add to the fun. Who’s going to take the ball and run with it?

On another note, I just discovered that we are close to the top in rank on Amazon. I have asked you to pass the word, and it seems you have. Thank You! Keep spreading the word while your staff at the 31 Club makes every effort to make this a fun and profitable experience for all.

Don’t just follow the daily Blog. Join with like-minded 31 Club Members and put a turbo charge on your treasure hunting skills. Learn Inside the Industry Secrets. Learn to make high profits and continue to grow your money buying and selling antiques, fine art, and collectibles. My 220 page book, 31 Steps to Your Millions in Antiques & Collectibles is FREE with your membership. The book is also available on Amazon.com. If you buy the book on Amazon, then the membership is FREE.

Visit our Website, here.>

No comments:

Post a Comment