Monday, February 11, 2008

Daryle Lambert: Your First Step In Antiques, Collectibles and Paintings.


Why did the chicken cross the road? If we remember this question from our youth, we'll remember that the answer is, "To get to the other side." Whoa, Daryle -- what does this have to do with antiques & collectibles?

Everything.

You see, yesterday, I bumped into a couple of my readers who said to me, "Daryle, this might work for people who have knowledge about these kinds of things, but we don't know anything about it." My answer is, "You don't have to know right now."

When you, like the readers I bumped into yesterday, purchased my book, you responded to a message that I put out. My message, and I've shouted it from the rooftops, is that it is entirely possible for an individual to accumulate enough money to live either comfortably or lavishly, in a reasonable amount of time, by learning how to buy, sell, and reinvest in the antiques & collectible markets. In the book, I showed you that your financial return would be far greater in the antiques & collectible markets than in the stock markets. And, I even assured you that you could call and e-mail me, if you'll allow me to be your guide and mentor.

Your purchase of my book told me that you were looking for an opportunity to cross that road. That you wanted to change the direction of your life.

If you take no further action, the book will simply make interesting reading. And that will leave you alongside that lone chicken standing on the side of the road. Is that truly where you want to be? The opportunity to live better with financial security is on the other side. But, you've got to step foot onto the road and aim for the other side. We're waiting on the other side, waiting for you to come learn and grow with us. If you don't step onto the road, then you must be satisfied with where you're at.

I don't expect you to be as knowledgeable as I am. The 31 Club is a place to learn and grow in this business. I am here to lead you to a path where you will acquire knowledge. You'll have someone there alongside you who knows the path and has the knowledge to guide and help you when you ask.

But, you have to put your own feet upon that path. Truth is, anything valuable requires effort, and if you don't have the knowledge now, with effort on your part, and help from us, you'll get it.

If you've been walking in circles with that lone chicken on the side of the road, decide to cross today. Do your part by stepping onto the road that leads to a better life. Know that there's people who will guide you in your quest for knowledge, but you must be active in your own education. The very first step is to contact me once you've finished the book. Your contact with me and the 31 Club is what will help you succeed.

The people I spoke with yesterday are set to call me this week. They've pledged to start crossing their road. How about you?

Did you see our Associate Program In the Members Only section of our website? This program is set up to assure our members that they will never miss out on a great buying opportunity. If you find something that you think is a treasure, but your confidence hasn't reached the level where you would put out $10,000 for a single item, just call us. We will research the piece and if it is truly a treasure, we will purchase it at no cost to you, and when it is sold you'll receive a handsome percentage of the net profit. Is that standing behind our members and putting our money where our mouth is or what?

What I am asking you to do is to stop trying to figure it all out in your head. Release that habit of trying to figure it all out first. Give yourself permission to not have all the answers. Then, just follow our simple plan and keep in touch with us. In a short period of time we will have become best friends and you'll have started building up your account with real money. I wish that I could do it all for you, but first you must be willing to cross the road to get to the other side. If you can see yourself on the other side living the life you want for yourself, contact me today at Daryle@31corp.com. We'll set up a time where we can talk over the phone. Or, if you live close by, we can even meet over a cup of coffee.

God Bless, and my hopes for you will spring eternal -- Daryle


Learn about Antiques & Collectibles, and Learn to Invest in Antiques & Collectibles. Join the 31 Club. When you join today, you'll receive my 200 page book, 31 Steps to Your Millions in Antiques & Collectibles, FREE.

"...I spent about 15 years in the antiques and collectible field
and I can tell you this is one of the best books you will ever
read about making money with art, antiques and collectibles."

-Skip McGrath, Auction Seller's Resources

"It has been a great pleasure knowing Daryle for more than
10 years. I share his excitement in releasing this book. He is
a man of his word."
Riley Humler, Cincinnati Art Galleries
Consultant, Antique RoadShow

Want to read more about the 31 Club? Read an article here.

If you have any questions about the book or the club, e-mail me at info@31corp.com.

If you haven't yet had a chance to see what we've got listed in the
31 Gallery & Marketplace, click on over and take a look. You might even find a real bargain. We've got many high quality items priced reasonably. If you have a high quality piece you'd like us to find a buyer for, why not consign your item to us. No high fees when you sell with us.

Go to Our
Homepage.

If you wish to leave comments use the ANONYMOUS button and then you don't have to sign in to leave your message. Chime in and participate with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment