Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Daryle Lambert: Skip McGrath of Auction Seller's Resource - THANK YOU!

Skip McGrath

There is no better feeling than to be confirmed in your passion by a person you consider a giant in the field. When someone goes out of their way to recognize the effort that you have expended, that deserves a heart felt thanks.

This is what happened to us yesterday when Skip McGrath of Skip McGrath's Auction Seller's Resource wrote a review of our book, "31 Steps to Your Millions in Antiques & Collectibles." Skip is unquestionably one of he most recognized people today who has the pulse of eBay in his grasp. I have admired his efforts through his Auction Seller's Resource. He has provided others with necessary information on the highest and best use of eBay, and in doing so, has prospered the lives of many, helped employees become business owners, and enabled them to better provide for their families.

With his permission I share his book review with you:

"I discovered a great little gem of a book called 31 Steps to Your Millions in Antiques and Collectibles. Actually I didn't discover the book, it discovered me when the author called me asking me to review the book. He sent me a copy (its a printed book --not an eBook). The book is written by Daryle Lambert, who has years of experience in the business. At $19.95, the book is grossly under priced considering the valuable information it contains as well as free membership in his 31Club that comes with every purchase.

Actually I have it backwards. What you do is pay a one-time $19.95 membership to join the 31 Club - 31 Steps To Building Personal Wealth Step by Step with Fine Art, Antiques & Collectibles, then the book is mailed out to your for free. This is not an affiliate program (I wish it was because I enjoy making money from things I can really stand behind). I spent about 15 years in the antiques and collectible field and I can tell you this is one of the best books you will ever read about making money with art, antiques and collectibles. The book and membership is available at www.31corp.com."

To my amazement, as soon as the review hit his newsletter and website, our computer began to register hits and orders. This is a great testimony to the strength of his position in the market place and in the confidence people have in his recommendations. The tools and information that Skip provide for professional auction sellers is almost limiteless. Skip's website is http://www.skipmcgrath.com/?kbid=1836&img=BasicGuide11.gif


Find out more about my book, 31 Steps to Your Millions in Antiques & Collectibles. When you order, your membership in the 31 Club is Free.

Want to read more about the 31 Club? Read an article
here.

If you have any questions about the book or the club, e-mail me at info@31corp.com.

If you haven't yet had a chance to see what we've got listed in the
31 Gallery & Marketplace, click on over and take a look. You might even find a real bargain. We've got many high quality items priced reasonably. If you have a high quality piece you'd like us to find a buyer for, why not consign your item to us. No high fees when you sell with us.

Go to Our
Homepage.

If you wish to leave comments use the ANONYMOUS button and then you don't have to sign in to leave your message. Chime in and participate with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment